Saturday 15 March 2014

Saturday's Savings

Another excellent day for my challenge today. I delivered another piece of furniture sold via FB, collecting £20, and also a pair of shoes sold the same way, another £5. I also sold some old stock, £22! So a lovely total of £47 today.

And I AM, really really, doing that car boot sale tomorrow! Up and out at 6:30 am... not looking forward to that!

Added in March so far: £311.54
Original Monthly Target: (£2014÷12) = £167 - left to do in March DONE - YAY!
Balance-Based Monthly Target: (£1298.14÷10) = £129.81 - left to do in March DONE - YAY!

Running total:

£1021.47  - Hurrah, I'm halfway!!


ps, sorry, mabelandmaisy, I'm not ready to slow down just yet ;)

3 comments:

  1. Well done lady! I'm going to have to up my game so I'm off to find things go sell!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so impressed! Trying to work out how I could do this challenge- I would love to end the year with 2K in my savings. Thinking caps on....and trying to find some stuff for this ' free insertions' eBay weekend

    ReplyDelete