Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday's Snippets

Well, I did the car boot sale - hurrah! It was a very early start, particularly as I didn't sleep properly for fear of not waking in time, meaning I actually got up at 5am! But it wasn't as cold as I'd been expecting, the sun was already shining by the time we got there at 7am, and I made a grand total of £82 after pitch fee.  Most of this has been diverted into other areas, but £8 went into my fund along with £2.25 used in Asda vouchers, £15 in old stock sold and £9.41 from eBay. Today's total, £34.66.

Added in March so far: £346.20
Original Monthly Target: (£2014÷12) = £167 - left to do in March DONE - YAY!
Balance-Based Monthly Target: (£1298.14÷10) = £129.81 - left to do in March DONE - YAY!

Running total:

£1056.13

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your sale today. We did one a few weeks ago after months of storing goods for sale - I could never find the right week to be up at 'sily o'clock on a Sunday morning. I too tend to wake up during the night if I have to be up early, so glad it is not just me!! We did well too, selling just over £100 in goods but donated most of the rest to charity (including a couple of higher priced items that I was going to ebay - oops!!) Cannot complain about the total and the leftover DVDs went to Music Magpie for another £18 so worth getting up early for! You are doing really well with this challenge, we have started new job this week, so I have rather neglected the task, which is a shame as e-bay have no listing fee this weekend (for personal sellers) I really must try to get the remaining half dozen things listed tomorrow before the offer ends.

    ReplyDelete